Care and Nurture forms the core of our ethos at Cadzow Nursery school. We believe in creating an environment where all children will be supported, valued and nurtured to achieve their full potential. We believe in placing your child at the centre of everything we do.
- To provide a welcoming, caring, fun, safe and stimulating learning environment where children can be active and achieve their best potential.
- To provide an environment which enhances and celebrates diversity and inclusion.
- To train and update staff and promote an ethos of continuous improvement and reflection.
- To ensure children, staff, parents and the wider community are able to influence and shape our nursery
- To ensure children develop the confidence and independence to be creative individuals, develop friendships and social skills.
- To celebrate and recognise children’s individual achievements.
- To provide opportunities for children and staff to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding, to realise their potential
- To foster relationships with parents and work in partnership for each individual child and develop mutual trust.
- To create an ethos where children are respected and valued and their rights are reflected contained in the Children’s Charter.
We are passionate and committed to high quality early education and childcare. We believe parents are children's first and most important educators and work in partnership with parents to ensure we inspire children to reach their full potential.
Our passion and commitment has led us to be proud recipients of awards and accreditations including: